Sunday, February 26, 2012

Connecting the Bots

As I was traveling from point A to point B, I looked at my empty passenger side seat and notice my postcard sitting there.

All of a sudden, "Ah-Ha!" I put the two together. Why not work in water color with the robots, I thought to myself. So This last week, that is what I have been doing. Here is the work I have created in the last week and three days. The water color really brings a certain magic to the robots. I am having  lot of fun with this world of bots, can you tell?





Here is a little writing that goes with the above painting.

A school of fish swim by. Two fish friends jump together in the sea. The sailbots adventure, looking for treasure, but who need treasure when you have your best friend by your side.

Here is a little writing for the piece below.
Her love swirled dreams were starting to come true. As her kelp forest painting hangs above her bed, she has dreams filled with love and kindness.


So, with all that squishy love fluttering through your head, I hope you have an excellent week!

No comments: