Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mobile Mural Lab :: July 4th

Pretty sure this was the best Fourth of July's of my life. I had the great opportunity to work with Mobile Mural Lab (MML), check out their amazing work {here} and {here}. MML creators are David Russell  and Roberto Del Hoyo. Both artists obtained their MFA in Public Practice from Otis. This was an amazing introduction to Los Angeles and their true love to make things happen and have a great time working together! Check it out! The pieces everyone's working on will be placed in different areas in Grand Park.



Here is my paint station where I get to meet and serve hundreds of people to paint! I was in heaven!










After all the amazing painting and community connection I watched fireworks with a few thousand people. Just so amazing! Be well my friends!

No comments: