Monday, July 7, 2008

studiomargo

Things went well in the studio this past weekend and the days i have continued to work in the studio. It all started with an awesome fourth of July with some new friends and laying out on the nice Marina Beach soaking up rays of inspiration.

Below are a few photographs from the fourth, o how i do miss moms home made ice cream, this year, she made strawberry, what a treat.


This is my best art gal, K* the textile sculptor.

SO enough play, here are important dates and sites for all things studiomargo to remember:

  • This Thursday, I am hanging my solo show at Sand City's City Hall. The work will be up for a few months. I will be showcasing a wide range of work and this is, a studiomargo show, so dont miss out on the creations of margo. Reception to follow in September.


  • August I will be showing two pieces at Kathleen McMahon Fine Art Gallery, in San Francisco. I will keep you posted on opening reception. The theme is, Water is Gold, I will be showing my acrylic jellies.


  • September I will be in Sacramento's KVIE ART AUCTION which will air September 26, 27, & 28, 2008. They will update their site and inform the community about when my work is for sale. I am honored to be a part of this event and is a great way to give back to my roots. As i grew up watching this auction. Here is the piece you can all bid on.
  • November I will be showing in Carmel Valley, at Wild Heart Gallerie, three pieces in a group show, all encaustic work, Studio Storm got in.
I have been inspired to paint more minis, especially since the more work i make the less space i have, minis are the way for me to go right now in my currently studio situation. I will show more on this later.

No comments: