Saturday, February 12, 2011

From Awards to the Studio to the Galleries

These past few weeks I have been hopping around Northern and Central California. Scoping out potential mural projects, finishing my second book, releasing my new website :: studiomargo.com :: checking out First Friday in Santa Cruz, and continuing my studio practice in between the butterflies in my stomach.


Potential mural wall, Sand City, CA.


Artistic Adventures, my second book, which discusses my travels and art during 2010.


Brian Goggin,  public artist, discussing about his experience and the new work that will be created for a Natomas fire station. He is currently seeking donations of bike frames from the Sacramento community for this project.


Pinnacles


Working on self portraits.





Above the work of Russell Brutsché





Below is my favorite candid shot of all the women honored by the National League of American Pen Women. I was honored along side the daughter of J. Robert Oppenheimer, Judy for her poetry work.


Back in the studio. I am working in acrylic.



Here we are at the Howard Skinner Gallery in Sacramento for the love day inspired exhibition.




Above the work of Rogeilo Manzo. If you are in Sacramento, go by the gallery.



No comments: