Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CSU, Monterey Bay, President's Reception

Last night I had the honor of being included in an exhibition at the President's home of CSU, Monterey Bay. CSU, Monterey Bay has some great things in the works. This intimate show was a real celebration of art at CSUMB. I am so thankful to call CSUMB my home. I grew and learned so much there as a student, watching the university grow and develop throughout the years.












The 8x4ft Kelp Forest is still looking for a home. If you would like to check out the process of the kelp forest click HERE. Now if you would like to see it showing, click right HERE, my dear. I am looking forward to the future life of this work. It feels really great to be able to share it with more people, because, that is what it is all about!
xo
Margo

No comments: