Saturday, June 4, 2011

Art From the Start

Sacramento365.com is the go to website to keep up on everything going on in Sacramento, California, the state capitol.  I am the featured June Artist and here is the link to check out the article http://sacramento365.com/page/June2011_Artist 


 Self Portrait, ink on paper, 2010


Can you see me? I am on the top on the fifth flight of scaffolding. Working late in Grass Valley, CA on the Del Oro Theater, 2010.


My first encaustic skate deck showing at the Monterey Museum of Art.


Boony Doon Series, encaustic and found objects on wood panel, 2010


Point Arena Series, encaustic and found sea glass on wood panel 2010.


My first showing in Atlanta, GA at the Jack Art Gallery.


Kelp Forest, encaustic and acrylic on wood panel. Currently showing at Stream Life in Monterey, CA.


Friends, 2010, acrylic on canvas.


Self Portrait, 2011, acrylic on canvas.

That is a bit of an overview. I am very excited for the future and I look forward to what ever comes my way.

No comments: