Sunday, June 19, 2011

Prepping for Santa Cruz Robot Box

The second to last post was about the Santa Cruz "Outside the Box" public art project. Below are some images. I will be out painting on my box this week.


The side view of my box.

I have been prepping for the Santa Cruz's "Outside the Box" Graphic Traffic public art. I created two studies so that I have an understanding of what needs to happen on a painterly level as well as creating the pre-mixed color palette. Having the color palette ready for the on-site work is crucial for keeping this outside work on schedule.



I feel so much gratitude working on this project. The robots were born here in Santa Cruz and I feel so happy that the first public art piece with the robots is going to be here, in Santa Cruz. I am so excited.

So stayed tuned, the robots are coming.

No comments: