Saturday, July 6, 2013

July First Friday Santa Cruz

Last night was First Friday here in Santa Cruz County and I hopped over to the Downtown scene to check out a few of the hot spots.




If you have not been to the Artisans Gallery in a while, or even a month, you REALLY should come and check it out! New work, more space!





The robots in full force at the Artisans!






Here we are at the MAH!



The robots even made the community project!



Above is work by Judy Stabile.


The band getting ready to play. Below is the new Art Loft, I went to check out the work in there and there is some cool work, if you get a chance go check it out.



I also went into Stripe and checked out work in there. I love this store! They have neatly designed things and beautiful clothes. That was that, I had a great time meeting new people and getting a dose of Santa Cruz culture. Until next time!


No comments: