Sunday, November 23, 2008

Artful Days

It all starts with the Monterey Muesum of Art's Miniatures which is always a great event to see local and emerging artists. MMA is also showing Susan Manchester in the Monterey Now Gallery.

Painter Paul and K* standing in front of Paul's pen and ink mini. Great Job Paul!

MMA, was just a little too packed for me, so after an hour I squeezed my way out of the what seemed to be a sardine can, out into the world. Where i took this picture, of Colton Hall, California's first Constitution was drafted there in October 1849.

And away I went. I found myself at Monterey Live and listened to The Silent Comedy. Totally rad band. So I proceeded to dance my brains out with my great friend K*.

Friday was such an awesome day and I had sucha relaxing Friday night while at the Alternative Cafe listen to Ryan Bisio. It was the most perfect way to end the week.


Tiger Lim said...

nice places and nice pictures you have in your blog. I love it!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......