Friday, February 10, 2012

Urban Hive :: Second Saturday


Last night was the Preview Party at the Urban Hive for the Second Saturday in Sacramento, CA. I sold my first "Rocket Robot" print to a Sacramento writer! I had the opportunity to talk to her and all the love I put into my work I could feel oozing right out of her pores, as she describes the robot in the rocket with excitingly raised arms. I am showing three prints in a group show put together by Sacramento365. Micah Crandall-Bear is also showing work in the show. This is my very first Second Saturday and first time showing prints. These prints are hand signed and numbered in edition of 50.









If you have not had a chance to check out the Urban Hive, this would be a great opportunity to do so. This is a cool spot that small business owners work at. So there is a sense of community while you work. You do not have to work alone in your home office. Build your community ties and stay focused on your work. This Saturday is the more festive and full reception. So maybe I will see you at the Hive.

No comments: